Sunday, October 1, 2006

Merry christmas already!!!!

So it is that time...Zachary's cub scouts are selling live fir wreaths for the x-mas time...So I thought I would put the information out there and if your interested let me know.. I know it has to be prepaid probably because the wreaths are real not fake...

So if your interested just e-mail me

below are the links to see the wreaths prices and such...

 

ANNUAL WREATH SALE FUNDRAISER

Its time for our 2006 annual Wreath Sale and this year our goal is to sell $16,000 worth of Holiday evergreens! This is our primary means for raising funds to cover the expenses of the Pack (registration, awards, badges, etc…). 

 

Local Sales (delivered by scout)
- 25" Classic Wreath
$23.00
- 25" Victorian Wreath
$28.00
- Evergreen Door Spray
$18.00
- Centerpiece
$28.00
- Living Tree
$26.00
- 25' Evergreen Garland Coil
$33.00
- EZ Wreath Hanger
$1.50
- Bean Pot Candle
$20.00
- Pint Jar Candle
$16.00
- Votive Gift Set
$18.00
Shipped via UPS (shipping included)
- 25" Holiday Gift Wreath $33.00
- Holiday Gift Living Tree $33.00
- Holiday Gift Victorian Wreath $38.00
Remember to collect at time of order. Checks should be made payable to 'Pack 298'.

Brochures:
- Local selling brochure (1 Mb Adobe Acrobat Document)
- UPS/Gift brochure (350 Kb Adobe Acrobat Docum 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I coulda fford them...I bet they smell great!