Tuesday, February 28, 2006

beautiful day

Dang it's pretty outside...I'm guessing about 75 degrees...I sat out on a blanket in the front yard and studied.. I have about 28 more days until the test..

Do I feel ready??? Some days yeah today no....I just want to get it over with....

Its seems the more I have to study the more people beg me for my time...

I'm starting to get frustrated.. My family has been great its the friends..I'm going to have to just stop communicating with them because I say I can't I got to study and they just ignore me....

Hope everyone has a great week......sorry no funny stories today....

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nice weather...got a high of 40 going here today :(

The day isn't over, something funny is bound to happen!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I am glad all entries arn't funny - otherwise it would not be real life - and that is what we are all about..isn't it !!!!!   Ally

Anonymous said...

Ah the gentle warmth of an early Spring Sun!....Its great that you took advantage of its nourishing rays..and nourished your mind at the same time!

It's a magnificant day here in So.Florida, but I can only see it from my office window!

Good luck on your test....don't get too anxious...what looks large from a dsitance, close up is never that big!     Peace~~~Marc

Anonymous said...

wow 75 degrees, I can't wait for that weather.  You'll do fine on the test I'm sure.  

Anonymous said...

Be selfish with your time; you will be back and available as soon as you finish that test!  How nice to study in the warm sunshine...JAE

Anonymous said...

Hello There~
I was also commenting today how beautiful its been here in Las Vegas this whole week. Today is also suppose to be great. Has spring fever hit you yet? It has me...LOL! I'm just ready to get out and plant, play in the dirt and get to work in the yard. My favorite thing in the world to reduce the stresses in life.

By the way, my alerts have been working great for you journal.

Have a great day!

Big Hugs,
Gayla