Wednesday, July 5, 2006

And The Survey says

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Would you marry for money?
Nope...
2. Have you had braces?
no
3. Could you live without a computer?
I did most of my life because no one had one...so yeah I probably could
4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
Not sure
5. Do you drink enough water?
No
6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?
I'm a barefoot type of girl I wear flip flops because they are close to being barefootas I can get
7. What are your favorite fruits?
Green Banana

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
Hawaii
9. Are you photogenic?
Yes did you see my picture  LOL LOL

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
color

11. Why do you take surveys?
I'm bored
12. Do you drink alcohol?
yes but very little

13. What is the most beautiful language?
French and Spanish
14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
depends on who is kissing me

15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?
I'm sleeping at sunrise so I would have to say sunset
16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
Only if I'm healthy and of good mind...if not then NO

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Nope
18. Would you rather have a high IQ or a perfect body?
High IQ I could pay a surgeon to sculpt me a good body but stupid isnt curable

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights OFF
No
20. Do you believe in magic?
no if I did I would make some people disspear for good
22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Depends on the cartoon

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
i;m to freaken old to remember that far back
24. Do you write poems?
NO..
25. Do you snore?
no

26. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides?
Side

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
Poodle
28. Are you basically a happy person?
at times

29. Are you tired?
yes.but its raining and rain makes me sleepy

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
coffee this morning

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
a few

33. Do you get along with your parent's?
yes

34. Do you smoke?
No and if you have to smoke I don't wish to breathe your second hand smoke...If I want to kill myself Iwill do it myself ..
35. Do you have a kitty?
Yes 2 one is 16 years old and my husband wants it to visit kitty heaven lol
36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
One.

37. What do you do when you're sad?
get quiet and retreat to my room

38. What do you need most now?
Less gravity its playing hell on my body lol

39. What song are you listening to now?
none

40. What are you craving right now?
Hot and Sour soup would be nice..
Or a younger body but keep my 45 year old brain..its way smarter than my 20 year old brain ever was...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, awesome answers !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL at # 20 , Have a good Thursday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I will copy this and put it in my journal too! lol I loved your answers!
love ya,
Carlene

Anonymous said...

loved your answers especially no 40 ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

great answers

Anonymous said...

I have to take exception with ya on #18.  You CAN cure stupid!

First, cover Stupid with coarse salt.  Second, hang Stupid in a smokehouse for 18 hours at 200 degrees......

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ok.....that was stupid.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/