Monday, July 31, 2006

HUMMM You Don't say....

THIS JUST IN

LONG-TERM STRESS MAY SHRINK THE BRAIN

Living under too much stress may harm your brain as well as your body. Previous studies have already shown that stress hormones, such as cortisol, can increase the risk of heart disease and other ailments,stress hormones, such as cortisol, can increase the risk of heart disease and other ailments, but a recent study shows that stress hormones may also shrink the brain.

 

Gives new meaning to the term Pea Brain....LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting info. I try to wipe out all the stress I can. If John would just clean up after himself it would help. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Wow that is interesting Donna, Hope you are well,  Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

at least I know what my problem is. LOL.

Anonymous said...

dear lord, help us all!

Anonymous said...

I wondered what was going on in my head ~ now I know lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh I am certain I have this brain shrinking and all that stuff.  Lord help us all.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/  

Anonymous said...

So it is the kids and Pete's fault I am like I am!!!!!!  LOL   -  Barbara