Monday, July 3, 2006

Conversation with Cameron

Sitting in Arby's waiting for Randy my husband to meet up with us...Cameron <11>starts a conversation

 

Cameron: Mahhmmah<in a southern accent>..What made you like daddy when you met him?

Me: Well.. I thought he was so hansome and my heart just did a pitter pat.

Cameron: Did you think he had a cute butt??<giggles>

Me:LOL well yes he did have a nice butt..I just thought he was so handsome.

Me: Why don't you ask Daddy when he gets here what he liked about momma?

Cameron: WEEEELLLL he probably juat got tired of you chasing him and gave in...

Me: <Laughing so hard my sides could split...>You think....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THere he goes again! Too cute. bea

Anonymous said...

Spoken just like someone who is going to grow up and be a man one day!  LOL  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

Kids say the darndest stuff!  I am going through the same.  LOL  Have a happy 4th!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love your conversations with your kids.Have a good 4'th of July !!!!!!!!! Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bless him ~ said just like a man ~ lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

love your conversations
Becky

Anonymous said...

love it