Saturday, July 22, 2006

in case your wondering

no I don't work at that place anymore...in case you were wondering.. I left a message stating my feelings and she called back apologizing..because she knew I'm right and that I was going to speak with the Dr about my sudden exit..

I appreciated her apology but I feel is was a CYA thing for her...

I sure miss my Pauline..I had such a nice time with her...She was a cute and hip little mama...Her and I must have been related in another life...HA!!

I spent Friday at 6 flags in Arlington Texas...Yes you can call me an idiot because is was so hot....All those stinky sweaty people around I felt yuck but my sister in law wa to take the kids so what's a girl to do.. I went..

I much more of a water park type girl...I felt like I must of lost 5 lbs in sweat...of course eating funnel cake didnt help   HA!

I met a girl at woman church thing and we got together on occasion and talk scrap booking etc...I would guess she was early 30's although we didn't discuss our ages...

I got a e-mail from the church that she had a stroke and died...I was quite shocked...so young...Just reminds me that I am a heartbeat away from death everyday... to cherish my family and life..

We its off to bed...good night my journal peeps

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, it's hotter then hell here !!!!!!!!!! I want to go swimming so bad !!!!!, lol.Hope you can get some relief from the heat soon, Miss You Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

WE HAD RAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER A MONTH YESTERDAY........OH IT WAS SO NICE AND COOL!!!! WE HAVE HAD TEMPS IN THE 100'S FOR WEEKS...I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND....YOU ARE SO RIGHT...EWE ARE NOT GUARANTEED ONE SECOND HER...MAKES YOU GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DOESN'T IT?
GOD BLESS,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Miss you too Donna but the IM last night was good.So sorry about your friend and too bad it can happen so young. My deceased husband Mel had a bad one at age 45. We were lucky that he was able to live eight more years though. Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you made a sudden exit at work. Hope you had fun at 6 flags despite the heat and the funnel cake yum. I'm so sorry about that young woman passing on at such a  young age.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Donna -- I haven't seen any journal alerts for you in quite awhile.  I wonder why?

Anyway, glad to make a reaquaintance again!

Stay strong.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the break from the grind in every way possible.  Very sorry to hear of your young friends untimely death.  Hard for me to believe I have already outlived one of my sisters by 10 years!  No one is guarunteed even the next heartbeat.  Must endeavor to live that way.......like every beat counts.  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

That is always a good thing, appreciating all that we have from day to day.

and you a probably right....she was probably just covering her tail.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/