Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pauline ROCKS

Yesterday I got to meet with Pauline 

http://journals.aol.com/plieck30/Iwantedtobeacowgirl/

One of my journal friends...I was a little nervous because heck I never met one of my journal friends face to face. Hey I'm always surprize anybody would ever want to be my friend...Iwill tell you more later but first things first..

Dearest Pauline,

You my dear... are the kindest warmest person I have met in a long time. I really had no expectation just hoped I wouldnt be a bore for you or a bother...I knew the minute I saw you waving at me from your driveway that you were my kind of person... 

I instantly wanted to just hug your neck..and sure enough we did... I could see that you had a great heart so full of love and kindness. I had so much fun when it was time to go I felt sad :-(...I love seeing the cows...your house is just precious..And your town was so much my kind of town..

You were so nice to take me out to eat even though you didn't have to...The food was great..I love the wildcat and stuff cowboy. No it was a food item...Ha!!! just decorations lol.

I just don't have the right words to say how much I appriecate you!!!!!

Now when you write about your places I can say hey I have seen that place..


I have offically adopted you Pauline...Hope you don't mine..

Friends,

Donna

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it!! You actually met one of your journal pals... what a sweet letter. Now I'm going to visit her blog to find out what she said about your meeting! Bea

Anonymous said...

Yep girl I'm adopting you as my third daughter. It was soooo much fun. You are a beautiful person. You have a safe trip home and give those boys a hug for me. Paula

Anonymous said...

that is just beautiful. You two sounded like you  had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Donna I am so glad that you and Paula got on so well ~ Paula gives a glowing account of you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, exactly, but the whole thought of it just thrills me!  Glad ya'll did it and that ya'll got on so well!  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

I just had to come over after catching up with Paula's journal to see what you had to say. Paula really is wonderful! I love her too. I'm a little jealous that you got to meet her in person and see the places she tells us all about!
Martha :-)

http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/Justvisiting/
http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/LifesLittleChallenges/

Anonymous said...

I have met one blogger so far and hope to meet more, face to face.  It is interesting to share a quick lunch with someone that you have known yet just met, isn't it?

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Donna, I think it's sooooooo great you got to meet one of your online friends !!!!!!!! She sounds like a keeper !!!!!!!!! I'm jealous I did'nt get to meet you, Hugs Lisa