Tuesday, July 24, 2007

blah

 

Today started out yucky even in my sleep..

I was dreaming a awful dream and was awoken to the sound of my cell phone screaming jungle boogie in my ear.

I scramble and answer and a loud shrill voice also known as my mothers voice is saying

Did you call Freddie???

I look at the clock its 8:30am....

My mom says oh did I wake you? I'm thinking arrgghh

I say no mom I haven't call him but  I will...

Then I get a call from someone looking for one of my husbands sisters..

I tell them why are they calling us and they say our number was given to find her..

I'm thinking WTF....

I said she does not and has never lived her she lives in an other town..

The girl was apologic and asks if I will give her the info on a legal matter...she gives me a case number and phone number...

Irritated the hell out of me..I called my husband abd gribed to him about it...

I said we don't need one of your worthless sisters crap....

.My own sister has done this to me also and I find it very rude to give my name and info  out without asking permission first

I tried to get the kids to go swimming nopr don't want to go...

so cleaned the kitchen a big whoop there...

Anyway...the day hasn't started well .....so maybe it will get better...

we will see

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::crossing my fingers for a better day for you, donna ::

~Jenn

Anonymous said...

with such a bad start to your day ~ Things can only get better ~ Ally x http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally