Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Does your name fit

Got this from
TheHadonfieldMyersExperince
 
Does Your Name Fit ??
A: Hott
B: loves people
C: great friend
D: can kick ur butt
E: has gorgeous eyes
F: wild and crazy people adore you
G: very outgoing
H: crazy
I: loves to laugh and smile
J: is really sweet
K: cute
L: good kisser
M:can be funny and dumb at times
N: easy to fall in love with
O: has one of the best personalities ever
P: popular with all types of people
Q: good boyfriend or girlfriend
R: has a smile to die for
S: makes people laugh
T: very good kisser
U: is very sexual
V: not judgmental
W: very broad minded
X: never let people tell you what to do
Y: is very sexual
Z: makes dating fun
,
,c
 
D:Can kick ur butt
O:has one of the best personalities ever
N:easy to fall in love with
N:easy to fall in love with
A:Hott
 
Well I guess it fits lol lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this on mine too...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Donna, cool entry !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I did that on hadon's journal. I know I was something hott with kissing involved. LOL