Sunday, July 15, 2007

work work work

SO I broke down and bought a new scrub set.. I thought it was cute with the pink and stuff hope it doesnt shrink when I wash it..lol lol

I took care of a patient thursday through saturday straight...yup 48 hours....she was very nice so I didnt mind..Its the weird ones that bother me...because your with them long periods of time without a break..

She called me today and ask if I could come back monday and stay through wednesday...I said yes..I have to grap the jobs when I can get them because there are dry spells....

Bad thing is when I'm stuck in a room for so long I constanly eat too much..Patient sleeping and sometime hours on my hand to be there if she needs me...

I can't believe that school is around the corner....it has rained so much here we haven't gotten to swim much...

the kids and I were playing around with the camera the other night at bedtime so here is a few goofy pictures

Cameron got so tickle he couldnt stop laughing...so cute

 

Or goofy faces....hum I look all wrinkley lol

This was supposed to be serious pose...they fooled me....HA!!

Hope all is well in your world

Donna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the funny pictures of you and kids. Yep, I would eat too, I know if I can't find something to do I eat. LOL. I like your new pink scrub and hope it doesn't shrink either.

Anonymous said...

looks like you were having a blast!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I like the pink on you!!  Great goofing around pics!  Try taking along some kind of hand work with you for the slow part of the day; needlepoint, crochet, embrodery, crossword, etc.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOL, loved the pictures.  You look pretty in pink!  :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, cute pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I love the silly pictures!!! You look adorable in the new scrubs. I hope they don't shrink because they look perfect on you!

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

The scrubs look nice on you and you look nice in them. Paula

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in pink.

About the rat, they are using an antibiotic scrub on him, plus triple ointment, which is an antibiotic.. He is also taking an oral antibiotic. I didn't really think about her wearing gloves, but it probably is a good idea.  It basically is cradle cap, what babies get. He is such a good boy.