Thursday, July 26, 2007

Plastic surgery

 

 

When people find out I take care of Plastic Surgery Patients...things happen questions get asked...

1. They look at me and scan my body...<like I don't notice> to see if I have had plastic surgery...

The answer is no I haven't had plastic surgery and if you saw me naked it could be verified...and no you cant see ...you have to take my word for it...

2. They ask me if I get a discount...No I don't but I wish I could.

Dr are not that generous or I should say most Dr's

3, Then they ask me questions about surgery the pain recovery and stuff.

I don't spare any details or sugar coat it..They grimace lol lol

4. They ask me why I haven't had plastic surgery...I tell them it HURTS...

Those show don't show the extreme pain you will endure. I watch people go through the pain so not in any hurry to be in pain...2nd reason I don't have 15 thousand dollars or more laying around to blow on the surgery and probably never will..

5. They look at me and say I bet that is a interesting job.... Interesting???....Well if you like taking care of wounds,blood, and the general smell a hospital and bodies can give you ..mike be called interesting plus listening to patients complain about the surgery they just volunteered for and have them take it out on you...I guess you could call it interesting also lol lol

Some days I call that torture <smile>

I'm always happy to answer plastic surgery questions if I can... of course I don't know it all and don't claim to...

I do find it very interesting how they can take a person and make them a 10 or 20 year version of there former self...I guess sometimes I do get a twinge of wishful thinking it was me but then there is the pain part again...

However no matter how young the outside looks the inside is still the age you are...

Kind of a trickery in a way....

I guess people don't mind getting older if they didn't have to look it...

I do meet some interesting people...Nobody really famous yet...or famous to me anyway.

I guess the main negative thing about my job is I always see people in pain  at there worse and looking pretty beat up...I never get to see them when they get to the other side all healed up and really looking pretty....I never get to see them happy

That would be a nice change......<SMILE>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog rocks!!!

abaleman666 @aol.com

journals.aol.com/abaleman666/boys_are_mean

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering those questions.  If I worked there, I'd for sure be campaigning for an employee discount!!  (I need alot of work)  

Russ

Anonymous said...

For a long time after my boobs started going south, I wished I could afford to get them lifted.  Then I saw some pictures of how they do it (they move your nipples???  ACK!), and also I read that it doesn't last forever, no plastic surgery does.  Ten years later you need it again.  So I just started wearing better bras.  Nobody sees me naked but Cliff anyhow, and he isn't complaining.

But I used to have the nicest breasts.  :-(

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, Donna.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

as poorly as I do with coming out of anesthesia...I wuold never have plastic surgery!
Becky