Monday, July 30, 2007

sick of my dogs

The dogs are gone I'm done....

I just bought a beautiful bedding set I have waited 6 years for a nice set

The dumb ass chichuahuah got on there and pissed on it... I am so done with animals

I can't have anything nice....

The damn sheltie gets freaken hair everywhere

And my stupid 18 years old cat peed on the carpets so badly that we had to rip up all the carpet in my house and replace it with hard woods..The bathrooms still have cement because he wont use his litter bos anymore because he is so old

I do not have the money to keep replacing everthing I have just for these stupid animals..

NO I am not a animal hater I have had animals my whole life..

I'm just tired of the abuse they do to a house and don't have the income to keep replacing things anymore...

I put an ad in the forum in our town maybe someone will bite.

If not its off to the shelter ...its a no kill shelter....

I'm done and I'm tired of hearing my husband bitch about the animals all the freaking time.

Plus he is too much of a weakling to do anything but bitch about it...

I'm the only one who feeds them picks up there poop. clean litter boxes.

DO  you want an animal let me know

chica the chichuahuah

My new comforter I just bought she pissed on all the way through to the mattress

I don't know what the hell is wrong with her. she is train to ring the bell and everything we were in the house...when she did it...so she has no excuse.

.

The sheltie who is ok but gets hair everywhere

and then there is the 18 year old cat whom I need to put to sleep..

I hate this shit...!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are just to your limit. Your bed set is so pretty. Guess people just have to make a decision as to what they would rather have. I don't have any animals in the house anymore. For years I always had at least one cat in sometime two. My daughter goes through that problem too. They changed their floors to wood too. Good luck with your ad. Paula

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for feeling that way, I think after saving and saving too, I would get rid of my dogs too.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!  We've had some precious friends over the years.  And a couple who really were family.  But it is always me who has to clean up after, bathe, de-flea, take to vet, take to pottie, etc.  I"m tired of it too.   We have one inside pet left.  I have dared anyone to bring in anything to live in this house.  When her days are over, my doggie care days are over.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

No cats in the house ever for me, but I do have Sadie, and her hair-shedding is a pain.  Also when we want to go someplace we have to decide what to do with her.  We can leave her at the vet's to be boarded, but she hates it there.  Animals are a responsibility, for sure.  Sometimes a nuisance.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, lol.  My husband brought home a "mother's day" gift for me back in 02.  We had white berber carpet.  He brought home a black, long-haired puppy.  Need I say it, that we had to replace all the carpeting - and will probably have to do so again.  She is also having accidents downstairs in our finished area for some reason.  So, going to have a professional come in and deep clean it and then keep the area cordoned off so she can't get to it.  I vacuum constantly and there's another expense, vacuum cleaners.  They only last so long with that kind of abuse!  Ugh.

Anonymous said...

My sister brought a bed home for my five year old godson and my dog was not allowed in the room so the other night she gets in there, while my dad's out, and she took a crap all over the bed!  Want to talk about annoyed?!  We were livid!  
-Dawn-