Saturday, July 28, 2007

high school old friends

 

 

 

Lately I have been contacted or contacted myself old high school friends..

Feeling nostalgic I guess or longing for a connection....a meaning I don't know..

It's been nice.. I had one guy contact me through my space and I couldn't remember him so I pulled out the old year book...before  I found his picture I stumbled upon something I had forgotten about from and old high school sweetheart...

Flipping through I found this

Donna,

There is no way I can write my exact emotions toward you. You have been to me, like rain to a forest.<ok I know dorky but so sweet as I read it now>lol

You have been my first real girlfriend and I wouldn't be disappointed if you were my last. It's not going to be easy to stay together as our lives drag us apart.

You probably can't read this and when you look back at it in 20 years you still won't understand....< This yearbook is my 1977 year book its been 30 years> But if we do drift apart I want to thank you for filling the best part of the best year of my life.< we were together 6 years I think>

you mean everything to me and what this whole feeble attempt at a message is supposed to say is that I love you and always will

Love,

Paul

Isn't that sweet..his handwriting was crappy so I summarize. I wander how heis doing? If his life was good...If being a DR Paul Borgfeld was what he thought it would be...

I wish him love and happiness and I hope he found it...

 And Paul I thank you for being a sweet guy.....when I needed one

 

He was my first love and my first many things in life...

ahhh sweet memories.....Young love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to have such pleasant high school memories!  Enjoy them!  BTW, I did some checking (hope you don't mind) and found a Dr. Paul Borgfeld listed in Abilene TX.  Not sure where you are from, but wouldn't that be a kicker!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely letter to find after all this time ~ "I didn't think it was Dorky" I thought it was very sweet ~ his first love Awwwww ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes that is sweet not dorky. Have you been to a class reunion? If you haven't you should. I find them great. you find that everyone else has gotten fatter too and some more then me. lol Paula