Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Box of chocolates

This is the best part of being private.....I get to tell my true feelings uncensored.. Hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen

Intereviewing with dentists is like a box of chocolates. Sometimes its a great expereince and sometimes crappy and sometimes inbetween.

Honestly I can say most of the dentists I have intereviewed with were either pompass asses.. or morons who can't match there clothes or clueless. Or money hungry...

Now there are really great dentists out there but they are the jobs the lucky hygiene bitches snatches up and never let go  of and I can't blame them. lol lol

So needless to say my interviews have been eeehhh not so good. Oh they want me to work for them but I always decline.. Not feeling it dudes..They are the dentist nobody wants to work for but you don't know that until you go in and interview..Then you see and think oh so this is why nobody wants to work for you.

One dentists had a million dollar business beautiful office but a total control freak moron jerk....Who  only cared about how much dentistry I could sell to the patients...That's a big fat NO!!

I have no problem suggesting something to the patient that I think they need but I'm not selling procedures that aren't necessary to fund your mercedes payment there DOC...

This intereview today was ok. The Asian DR seem pretty nice young though I felt like I could be his mom.lol  His front desk girl (a Bitch) with attitude.. The rest of the girls seemed very nice.

I interviewed with the Dr and he had to go check on a patient he told me to look around and talk with the girls. So I started walking around quietly. As I was walking up to the front..... Bitch Girl walks over or should I say stomped over and said I need you to sit down I don't have time to show you around... I stood there and stared at her. I didn't move just stood there.. She huffed off and went back to her desk. Then and only then did I go back to the waiting room and sit down...

I don't scare easily. I have worked for surgeons and they can be the meanest people on the planet so some mousey little girl...Not feeling it chickey...I wanted to say hey sit your ass down beotch me and Dr is homies... Not really but she would of wet her pants don't you think...

anyway.. I will shut up...Hope I didn't scare you guys...with my entry...Just feeling awnry today..

I am really easy going just too old to deal with petty young girl crap thats all..Just leave me alone and let me to what I'm paid to do..Clean teeth and educate my patient...

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you refuse to let people walk on you.  You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I was a dental assistant for 10 years and I can honestly say those dentist are a unique breed alright.  Worked with a couple of great ones and even more bad ones.  Good luck and pass me some N2O please.    :)

Anonymous said...

What a bitch. The doc sounds ok. The bitch will screw up. How long has she been there?

Anonymous said...

Donna, hope you find the right dentist to work for, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invite to this journal.
Having worked in the medical field for so long I can really FEEL this entry :-). Some of these people should realize they can be firm without being egotistical.  ~Mary

Anonymous said...

not that's what I call an entry! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

haha...love your attitude...

Sounds like miss thang needs to be
knocked down a notch or two...

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Good for you!  Hope you find the right dentist to work for.
Lori

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to see you since you went private...I LOVE this journal!  You are feisty and it's a no holds barred environment, here!!!  You shoulda smacked the little girl down and put her in her place!  J