Sunday, February 24, 2008

sunday

Well its Sunday and all is well . A beautiful warm sunny day. Hubby back from being out of town. Cameron is sick today running a fever of 102.4 off and on. No other symptoms just the fever so hope it passes.

I do a working intereview this week. What a working intereview is I work for the dentist and he sees if he likes me and I see if I like him and if so BINGO.. If not he pays me and off I go....

I met him last week and he was very nice...

 I have to admit I wasn't sure because he is iranian...and well how can I put this tackfully.. I guess I can't so I will just say it... Most but NOT ALL Asian ,iranian,indian etc Dentists are know for not being the best employers. They tend to be cheap in many areas...pay, working conditions etc... not respectful of there staff...  Now there are exceptions to every rule...but I always error on the side of caution myself....

I have got to get into my own dentist and get this damn filling fixed.. part of it fell out and I have been putting it off... I have been giving it a good flouride rinse every night to help with the sensitivity and to make sure no cavity starts up there again...but seriously how stupid does it look if your hygienist doesn't practice what she preaches...lol lol

Oh hell I'm human ok....just shoot me...

If there is any dental question you would like me to answer please feel free to ask I will try to answer and if I don't know the answer will try to find out...or if you would like me to write a few entries on things that you could use or tips I will do that also .. If not that's ok also..

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna, hope Cameron feels better soon, Hope you can get your tooth fixed soon, Love and Hugs Lisa