Saturday, February 9, 2008

Let me know

After having my journal for about 4 years or so I have decided to go private.

Since I have started my career as a Dental Hygienist I felt that I should keep work and private life seperate and having my journal public doesn't do that.

I haven't been able to really be me for that reason. I know that some employers now google and frankly my life insn't any of there buisness.

If you wish to stay on as a readers let me know and I will add you. If I don't hear from you then I will assume you do not.

Thanks for understanding..and of course I will keep reading all of you guys.

I will probably go private in a week.

Love

Donna In TEXAS

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, Definitely add me, please.  I love hearing from you although I might not always leave comments!  God bless!

Anonymous said...

Yes please include me. Good luck in your new job. Paula

Anonymous said...

Donna, add me please, Miss you, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your journal entries, and would be happy to be included among your readers.
Lori

Anonymous said...

I dont comment much but LET ME IN....lol..I have been sick the last  days...miserable sick and my puter is down...I am on Kales laptop right now...lol...

love ya

Kelly

Anonymous said...

please add me.................

Anonymous said...

Please add me...i can't wait to hear the tales from the dentists office..;-)
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Please add me.... =)

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

(((Donna))))
You are so right---it's none of their business....ERRR! (lol)
Please add me :). I love your journal.

Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

I suppose some worry about what from work will end up in a journal.  I respect your decision, and of course I want to be added as a reader!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I would definitely love to continue as a reader.  I TOTALLY understand why you're going private.  It's so hard to be completely honest about your life when you have a sensitive job.  I'm struggling with the same thing right now but think I will stay public.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Add me, add me!  You're probably making a wise move.

Anonymous said...

Add me!!!!!