Thursday, February 14, 2008

oh my the things children say

Hubby is out of town so the kids and I went for chinese food this evening....

The kids and I were talking about school and such.

I asked Cameron

Me: Has your school had the birds and the bees program yet this year like they had last year

Cameron:you mean the sex talk?

Me: well huhh yeah

Cameron: I know mom don't have sex untill I'm 30 and married

Me:(laughing) Well 30 might be a little old to wait...

Cameron: Well Landon listened to you and is waiting until he is 30

(Landon is my 26 year old married son)

Me: humm Cameron he is married now.

Cameron: Yeah he is married but he is waiting untill he is 30..

Me: No Cameron he is married so it ok for him to be with his wife.

Cameron:(lightbulb goes off) Oh so you can do it if your married ???ok so he doesn't have to wait untill he is 30.

Me: No he doesn't... his wife might not wont to wait that long(Laughing)

 

funny boy.. he will be 13 this year where has the time gone....

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
LOL-----I don't mean to be laughing, but man this was funny to read before I have had my morning coffee :) Cameron is just precious AND funny--just like his Mom :)

Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

LOL, Donna.  Live for moments like that one....how precious!

Anonymous said...

HAHA...too cute and funny!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Yes kids so say the darndest things and cute too. Oh and John's cow doesn't have any teeth because she is getting old. Paula