Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Bad

Apparently I'm a Dumb Ass and can't figure out how to go private without blocking the people I don't wont to block...I don't want to block anybody I just didn't want my business all out there for just anybody anymore because I am  in the working world and I wanted to keep my private life to my friends family  which includes you guys etc...

Please know I added all of you guys so when I got your emails which I so appreciate I thought...What The Hell happened.

Ok I still plan on going private I just have to investigate how to do this right...

I'm sorry for the mess up

Donna

I sorry guys please don't think I don't love you lol lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...just let us know for sure when you go private so we can reset our alerts please...

Have a good sunday!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

LOL And here I was thinking you were like, no way is that girl going to read my journal anymore. I kid, I kid!  I knew it was probably something to that effect as I would've made the same faux pa.  ;)
Jamie

Anonymous said...

I went private once.  It wasn't worth the trouble; I kept getting emails from people I had never heard of saying, What happened to your journal?

Anonymous said...

just found you again because the alerts got switched off!

Anonymous said...

Got in ok, no problems at all!  Thanks.

Robin