Monday, October 24, 2005

cold and sleepy

 

My body is betraying me...I don't know what creature has crawled inside me and distorted my brain...

I'm having sleep issues...I took two benadryl before I could go to la la land....

I hate cold weather...anything under 60 degrees and I am freezing...I hate being cold...

I rather be too hot than too cold...

Winter always makes me depressed...I need sunshine....

You know your week is starting crappy when your husband wakes you up by callling you in a frantic voice...informing me to put my check in the bank

So I throw on some clothes<no shoes,bra or hum you know> take the kids to school<3 minutes late>

pull up to the library jump out bare foot put my overdue book in drop slot..hop back in go by bank...come home and crawl into warm bed...

aggh... Now were was I oh yes ZZZZZZ

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other than you not feeling well, we are on the same brainwave right now.  I may just quit smoking because of this dang cold weather, I can't stay out there long enough to get any decent drags!

Feel better soon, and nothing heals like sleep.

Anonymous said...

I'm tired too!!  I have wanted to go lay down and snooze before the kids walk in the door.  I think I will.

Michele   http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin

Anonymous said...

This weather is getting me down too...BLAH!!!
I just know i am a basketcase to be around ...lol
I just want to go hybernate for the winter....<sigh>
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

All that earned a good snooze!  JAE