Friday, October 7, 2005

its been a year!!

On october 17 it will be a year I have kept this journal..

Wow its flew by....

I checked out the cosmetology school

Guess how much to go

12 thousand dollars...holy crap batman..

I didnt know it cost so much...

I finally broke down and we got a cell phone.

I havent had one in 3 years...boy have they changed...

I will be working for the next 48 hours or so...

Busy Busy..

Taking care of a man from up north.He is having so facial recontruction.I am told...

Wish me luck..I always get nervous..never want anything bad to happen.....

My hubby's birthday was October 6..he is 37...

Happy birthday Randy I love you....

You looked so hansome last night at dinner...

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that he had a great birthday. Yes, that is alot of money.
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

Happy late Bday Randy!!!
12 thousand buckaroos..???...are they nuts...i never figured it would be that much either....happy early anniversary on ur journal!!!!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday !! And Happy Anniversary to your blog !

Ellen

Anonymous said...

I guess that's why it costs a bundle to get your hair cut now a days. Congrats on the One Year of Journaling. I hope that being able to write things out relieves some of the stress of the day and getting a little feedback helps you deal with all of the silly points of life. I sure does for me. Take everything one day at a time and don't let the roaches tickle your toes. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Awwww that's so sweet.  Happy Bday Randy!

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's going on a year almost that you've been journaling!  Seems like yesterday.:)  Time flies.  I remember how apprehensive you were.  But look at you now girl.:)  Even though I don't leave too many comments, I read your journal all the time.  By the time I read journals I'm really exhausted, but know I'm still around.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Journal Anniversary.  And think about Cosmetology school regardless of the cost.  If you break it down, that's a $100/month.... $25/week.   I think you're very much worth that investment.  ~Sie