Thursday, October 27, 2005

conversation with cameron

Cameron: mom did you know that tobacco companies just take your money..

Me:Really<trying to encourage a conversation>

Cameron: Yes they only want your money and they don't care that the stuff they sell kills you....That is so sad that they don't care and only care about making money 

Me: yes that is very sad..think of all the people that suffer

Cameron: I know...all those kids who no longer have mommies and daddies..

I'm glad you and daddy don't smoke..

Me: Me too I want to be around a long time

Cameron: I never want to smoke...

Me: I'm so glad where did you learn this?

Cameron: From school and the Program called the Mad Scientists

Me: Well I'm glad you were paying attention

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My granddaughters have been learning about the dangers of smoking this week, also.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome....if only all kids could pay attention and learn this valueable info.
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Great converstation! Brandie

Anonymous said...

We have a program called DARE and it taught my son so much about this kind of stuff. Kids absorb so much.
 
Ellen