Monday, October 10, 2005

neurotic patient

I spend the last 48 hours with the most neurotic,ocd,anxious man I have ever met...

I told the other nurse if we ever get another psychotic patient ask someone else to work private duty because I wont be subjected to such behavior..

This guy was creepy....rude, hateful,pschotic...there are not words enough to discribe him...no wonder he is 55 and never been married..

I don't think there is a person alive male or female who could put up with what this man dished out...

he wanted me to come back I told the nurse find someone else...I wont be treated like shit...no money is enough for that....

bleech!!!

Cameron has gone to camp for 3 days...His whole 5th grade class goes...they learn about weather, social studies,swimming...etc..

I hope he has fun....I miss him already he is my sidekick

Hope all is well with everybody...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleech is right.  He sounded a bit scarey too.  Who needs a day full of all that?

Anonymous said...

What did he say or do? I don't blame u..he might get violent!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't put up with that either. No matter what his problems are, he doesn't have the right to treat you like that. I totally agree. I hope your son has fun too! Brandie

Anonymous said...

Gosh girlie..you didn't deserve being treated like that at all!!!!
I don't blame you one bit.....hope ur son has tons of fun =)
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

good for you girl...you stick up for yourself. the man doesn't deserve you to look after him if he is so rude. joanne4

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it.  I see these nurses come in here all the time complaining about their other patients, and I'm like ewww!  Women who are capable of using the bathroom but crap themselves anyway because a home health aide is there. JUST RUDE!

My Poppy is a sweetheart, you can come take care of him any time.  Granny?  Eh, she won't even know you are there.