Sunday, January 1, 2006

ok you stink pots I've been tagged again

5 werid things about me

1. I have to have the hangers in my closet going the same way and the shirts all have to be facing the same way...

The shirts and pants are seperate..If mixed together it frustrates me

2. I'm effected by colors...If I go into a room and the colors are harsh I feel bad and get bad vibes..I look away or down

Harsh colors make me feel like someone is screaming at me

3.I hate rock in roll were they scream instead of sing...Makes my head hurt makes me nausea...

Can you tell I'm sensitive

4.Socks that have a large seam on the end..hurts my feet and toes...my skin is so sensitive...I will physically hurt all over if the sock are hurting my feet....I've been that way since I was a little baby my mom says...Cameron my middle son is the same way...

5.I will turn the radio station if they are doing prank calls or mean stuff. I physically feel embarrased and sad for the people causes me to be very uncomfortable..

So there I'm offically a weirdo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Donna, I am the same with number 5, I feel so bad for people !! We have a local station that does the Friday morning prank phone call and I HATE it !!!

Take care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I think you are just a kind and sensitive soul, Donna........and I like my clothes in order too!  -  Barbara
http://beta.journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/entries/1811

Anonymous said...

I was tagged also. I cant belive you came up with 5 different answer
Terrie

Anonymous said...

Then so am I!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I don't think being sensitive is synonymous to being weird, however, you are likably weird! Bea

Anonymous said...

You are not a weirdo!!  My son is the same way about his socks.  I actually sent a letter to Hanes one time to ask them to make socks without the seams!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out.  I wasn't tagged for this -- maybe because I'm so weird in all aspects  -- that my strange habits would probably seem normal in comparison.  Love ya, Weirdo!  ;)

Russ