Thursday, January 12, 2006

Save your drama for your mama

My 10 years old son is king of drama...I swear that child gets a bump and its a blood curdling scream..

I told him today the scream does not fit the injury..you save the loud scream for when your really hurt...

You can't be screaming like this you will be in middle school ..you have to learn to shake off the small falls..

But mom <he whines> I'm in Paaaaiiinnn..

Pfftt..10 minutes later he is playing with brother..

so much for the injury...<Laugh>

I have been studying a lot and I'm quit proud of myself..

I did check out how much it would cost to take both my boards..

National<written>Board.. I think around 150.00 ok I can swing that

Clinical Boards... Around 800.00 What the....I hope I get a lap dance with that....dang....sure hope I don't fail...because its tough luck if you do..

I really want to take Janes review class I just don't know if  we can swing the 400.00 plus the cost of the hotel..

I wish she came to Dallas....

Well time for bed my brain is tired...Maybe Zachary excuse of a tired brain is true lol lol  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a daughter like that; a real drama queen.  Now I have a granddaughter like that!  Gotta love 'em.

Anonymous said...

My son is the same. I cant help sometimes, to laugh, because he is so dramatic at times. Falls on the floor screaming in pain...then its over with.
They might become great actors someday and we will be telling  E-entertainment that they were very dramatic children !!!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

That's quite a lot of cash but it would be worth it???

Anonymous said...

That's quite a lot of cash but it would be worth it???

Anonymous said...

Donna, this is exciting news!!  Not Zachary's bump, but your Going For It!  Yippee!  Three cheers for women over 40!!  Or at least for one woman over 40.  The how and the where will fall in place....hang in there.  -  Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/entries/1824