Monday, January 2, 2006

Wacthing the rose parade

I'm watching the Rose parade the only one I watch..It amazes me how they make those floats out of organics stuff and flowers.

Boy it is pouring down rain in california..WE could use some here..There has been terrible grass fires everywhere....

There was a marching band from Allen Texas in the rose parade which is a town near me..and of course University of Texas band..<longhorns>

Since I'm a old band geek I can appreciate the hard work going into doing a parade like the rose bowl..

I was explaining to my husband how cool a parade like that would be and I got a lump in my throat..

Once a band geek always a bank geek  HA!!!

Life would be boring without us band geeksss

My husband has been limping around he slept wrong on his back...Poor baby...

I ate my black eyed peas yesterday and made hubby eat one at least..

Looks like another beautiful warm day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black eyed peas must be an acquired taste.  I tried them for the first time ever.  Let's say, I gagged a few down.  Not on my list of favorites !!! Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rain ASAP!  I'll be responding to 5 Weird Habits thing this weekend -- and I might even do TEN!  LOL  Thanks for taking pity on me, cutie.

XO,
Russ