Friday, January 27, 2006

Work study work study work study

Can you guess from the title what I have been doing..It amazing how fast a week will go when your studying and working....I took care of a young man from Hungary having reconstructive jaw surgery...I am tired...

My mouth is showing the stress of my worries..3 cold sores lucky for me my cold sores just get painful and red little bumps but never go passed that to a all out sore...kind of weird but better than a ugly sore like most people have...

I found a herbal thing call remedy rescue I got at Whole Foods that I have been taking.It has calmed my panic attack feelings..somewhat...

I will be going to Mississippi in February to take a 3 day cram review course...

I dread driving...would like to fly but kind of expensive so will drive instead...maybe being in the car alone will give me time to be a peace with my mind and relax...

who knows..

I'm sorry I haven't been visiting your journals much...after march 23 my test will be over and I will be back in touch more constantly...

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok you just get that studying done!!

Anonymous said...

Rescue remedy is good stuff!  I use that on my son whenever he bumps or scrapes something and cries.  I put a couple drops on his owie and it clears up really fast and he calms down.  Kind of spooky stuff.  Don't get run down.  Take a nap whenever you can!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Drive careful! Yes, driving alone like that can be peaceful. Time to reflect. Get the tests out of the way, get the studying done... there will be plenty of time for journaling later on.  Have a good week! Bea

Anonymous said...

I'll still be here when you get some breathing room.  
Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hope the young man who had reconstructive surgery is doing OK. and the Herbal remedy works for you. do you have to pay your own travel expenses to get to the review course.  I hope the drive will go well and you can relax and have peace of mind.....Good luck on the Course....Ally

Anonymous said...

glad to see an entry !!  Its so great that your doing this. You truly will never regret it. Hope you can get some good rest inbetween the studying.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from yu!  I have not been getting my alerts, so I haven't been visiting as much!  Thanks for stopping in my journal to say "hi"!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.....do what you need to do.  I have been bad about commenting too.

Chris
Most recent entry was 1/30/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/