Tuesday, August 1, 2006

conversations

A few readers have commented on they miss my conversations with my kids..

Well I havent put any in because well lets face it .....Its summer and were lucky we havent killed one another lol

So at your request I will put in one liners I have been hearing all summer from Cameron and Zachary

ZaCh:< Whinning>Moommaa camern is...

hitting me, touching me. says I;m stupid, says I can't sing, wont get out of my room, locked me in my room. wont let me play<fill in whatever game you wont>

Cameron: <yelling> Momma Zacharry is

Getting on my nerves, wont get out of my room, is a whiny baby, wont play with me.my life is boooring....

So there you have it

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Donna you just reminded me of those days. One time I had a gold fish in a large brandy sniffer. Leah threw the can of fish food at Lynda, missed and hit the brandy sniffer. Water all over the carpet and a fish flopping all around. Yes you do get that urge to kill from time to time. Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh, being the mediator sucks!!!  Donna, where have you been?  I haven't gotten an alert for your journal, and figured you weren't writing!  Thanks for stopping by and seeing me, today in my journal!  Jae

Anonymous said...

lol kids during summer.

Anonymous said...

lol Donna ~ Kids are lovely arn't they !!!!  Ally

Anonymous said...

They've been singing pretty much the same song here too!!  So glad school starts Thurday the 10th here.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Your conversations are my favorite part of your journal, too....