Monday, August 14, 2006

back from school

Dang I dread the first day of school...All the forms they make us fill out....

I feel like they punish me...ugh!!

Cameron has 8 teachers.....Yes you read that right....How will I ever keep up!!!!

I tired after doing my homework <filling out the forms....!!!>>>

All in All kids like the first day....Cameron made it home on the bus all right..

I'm going to enjoy not having to take Cameron to school and fight all those moms that think they are the only ones driving.......

LOL LOL

Hear kids giggling in there bedrooms...See Daddy walking toward the room oh no I feel that they might be getting themselves into trouble LOL LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to hear giggling, but sometimes it does mean trouble!  Jae

Anonymous said...

boy!   they made it home quick...lol   enjoy your solitude when you can  it'll be another holiday soon and you'll wish they were back in school  take care~kbear

Anonymous said...

So now it's your turn to get a break from the kids! My break is over. Bea

Anonymous said...

8 teachers poor little love however will he keep up !!!! Glad he made it home on the bus OK not having to pick him up is a bonus ~ sounds like they are having fun in their bedrooms ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Wow, 8 teachers is a lot, I hope they don't give him homework all at the same time, that would be so unfair. My daughter was up almost every night last year until 1:00 or 2:00 am doing homework and it made her so depressed. As far as school forms, I don't see why they can't mail us the forms during the summer so we could fill them out at home. I got so sick of having to fill out all those forms, especially with 5 kids, LOL. Thank God that I only have 2 kids left in school.
~Mandy~  

Anonymous said...

wow 8 teachers, yes have fun remembering the names. Hope the kids didn't get in trouble. LOL


Anonymous said...

Donna , hi hope you are doing well.Come back to my journal, I miss you !!!!!!!!! Glad the boys had a good first day of school, Hugs Lisa