Monday, August 28, 2006

pequin pee

Conversations at the dinner table

Me: Guys come and eat!!!.

Zach sits down and asks....What is this?

Me: Its hamburger meat and potatoes..

Zach: Oh < and begins to chow down>

Cameron: Yeah it's really good especially the beans..

Zach: <stops eating and spits his food out> BEANS yuck I hate beans

Me<giving Cameron the eye because he opened his big mouth>

Cameron<realizing what he did he tries to salvage the situation> Well Zachary if you were stranded in Antarctica and had no food you would eat it

Zach: NOO!!

Cameron: then you would starve!!

Zach: NO!! I would eat the Snow!!

Cameron: Zachary<he says matter of factley> Penguins pee on that snow...and shakes his head in disbelief..

Me: Laughing...and shacks head...

Where do they get this stuff

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, that is too funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL !!!! Thanks for the laugh, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yep bet a lot of things pee on that snow. Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Jae

Anonymous said...

LOL, oh how I miss those interesting conversations at the dinner table, LOL. Well, I guess the penguin pee on snow could be considered an Italian Lemon Icee. Kids can be so silly, too bad Cameron didn't keep quiet until after Zach was done eating. I like to add grated carrots to my hamburger meat, but I've never tried beans.
Hugs, Mandy~

Anonymous said...

That is a gem ~ I bet penguins do other things in the snow as well ~ LOL ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

How funny!!  I see you are in Texas.  We just left San Antonio and are now living in California.

Robin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna!
Hugs, Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

hehhehehe

Penquin Pee....

reminds me of that old song "don't eat the Yellow Snow"