Friday, August 11, 2006

so whats new with you

So what new with you...Nothing here...Kids start school on monday...Hubby's car is acting up so more money to get a car fixed..Really feeling the stress of me not working...The extra income really helped..

Saturday I go and sit at a Dentist office and watch a Dental Hygiene friend of mine...I'm so ready to just take the damn board and get it over with....fail or pass...Tired of fighting... I don't have anymore fight left in me..

I turn 45 this month....That's 5 from 50 ouch!!!

Tired of being broke...very frustrating especially this time of year...with school starting...ugh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the story of my life too, always broke damn it!   hang in there~kbear

Anonymous said...

Donna 45 you are in the prime of your life and the best is yet to come ~ don't give up the fight ~ something will come along ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I turn 46!  I am older than you, nanna, nanna, nanna!

Anonymous said...

Donna, that's right you have a B-day coming up this month, I have'nt forgotten, it's written on my calender, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

When you turn 50, 45 won't look so bad!!!  Celebrate it now!  What day is your birthday?  Jae

Anonymous said...

Honestly?  Kids started school yesterday.  Hubby needs to change motors in his truck.  It really stresses me out him not hardly working.  I am getting some hours, but it barely buys groceries, gas and feed.  I am 45 and will be 46 in about two weeks.   But I could care less.  I'm past caring.  Bubba got a new notebook for school.  Bug too.  She had gotten a backpack for her birthday.  And we used her Wally World gift card from Aunt Edna for some shorts sets to start school in.  -----  Hope you understand, I'm not doggin you.  I'm telling you I know.  And I understand.  But there are folks somewhere driving a wonderful new car, with their kids in all the latest fashions and they are crying because they won't live to see their next birthday.  We have to hold to and charish what we have when we have it.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

good luck with the kids starting school on Monday. Mine go back in about 1 1/2 weeks. Sorry about the car and stuff. Good luck with the test when you take it.