Friday, August 11, 2006

conversation with the kiddos

Stopped into Chick fil A to kill some time and feed the kiddos...

The food arrives and kids sit down to eat about 15 minutes later

Zach: momma can I go back to the playground and play..

Me: sure go ahead.

Zach:<turns to Cameron 11 year old> Cameron you have to go with me

Me: why does Cameron have to go with you?

Cameron: Because it says Play with adult supervision only..

Me: ok well how does that apply to you Cameron......your not an adult...

Cameron: Will I'm taller than than the height requirement line..

Me: <Laughing> Yes you are but being higher than a line doesn't make you an adult silly...

Cameron: well ok I just want to go and play...

Me: well go and play then....

 

Cameron and I get in the battle of the wills he thinks he is the third parent.. He is such a bossy little guy I wander where he gets that from LOL LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try having a seventeen year old around with a seven year old!  ;o)  =  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Glad you are up to your cute little conversations again. Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Seriously, girlfriend....you need to put these conversations in book form!!  I'd buy it!!

Hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love those conversations they are great.

Anonymous said...

LOL these conversations are priceless ~ Ally