Friday, August 25, 2006

REally!!

So I called Lisa a journal friend I read that is having surgery on her brain.

I left her message on her answering machine...

She has never heard my voice before

she left me a e-mail saying

I woke up to your voice on the machine.

Wow you don't sound like your from TEXAS

and you sound much younger...

Ok LISA THanks I guess :0)

I acutally don't have much of a texas twang probably due to being in a call center for 16 years and talking to people all over the world..

However get me excited about something and it can slip out a little...

Talk to yall later.....<smirk>

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, almost birthday girl !!!!!!!! Lol, I mailed your birthday card today so you should get it on your birthday, have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Kick up your heels and have some fun. Enjoy your birthday until its done. I know your BD is on tomorrow's date so I'm wishing it today so it won't be late. Don't worry about your age 'cause you're so cute. What I'm trying to say Donna happy birthday, Oh shoot! Paula

Anonymous said...

well happy almost birthday. My prayers to lisa who is having brain surgery.

Anonymous said...

Donna hope you have a lovely Birthday ~ my thoughts and prayers for your friend ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!   every once in awhile, my draw slips out as well or i'll do it in jest on occasion   nothin like that southern talk~hugz kbear

Anonymous said...

cool!  Jae

Anonymous said...

That's okay........I have enough for both of us.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love Texas accents, myself...as long as it is not our President. :-)