Saturday, October 25, 2008

Better


I had my cry and I feel better... sad but better. I have to realize that my sister will always be who she is and wish as I want I will always probably be a only child really .
She will never be there for me she will always be an angry hateful, vengeful person who spits hatefulness. She has been taking those pain pills for so long that there is no part of her left that I know...

I like her new husband to be but I figure he really doesn't know what he is getting into...

I'm tired of being assigned the peacekeeper in the family...

I quit I keep trying to believe in her but its not working for me anymore...emotionally I can not do it anymore...

I wish we could move away from her... We did once but she followed us...She has ruined all her kids but It will be a cold day in hell before she hurts my kids...I may be a caretaker at heart but when it comes to my kids...I will protect them with my life...

OK so tomorrow is the wedding and I do not want to go and I would not go but Pedro her fiance begged me to go for him...

So for Pedro I will because it would break his heart....
I did go over to her house after my last posting to meet Pedro's family in from Mexico..Very nice family. He ask me too so I did it for him
I tried to talk to my nephew and tell him I was sorry that I let my anger get the best of me but he was crossing the line and being cruel ..
He looks at me and says SO...
I said don't you think you should apologize for your behavior.. He rolls eyes and says NO with that look like.... what you going to do about it bitch...but this time I just walked away...
Yeah he did....did my sister do anything of course not..because she thinks its my fault
Hell would freeze over if she took responsibility
She wil regret this one day....

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I think it is good of you to even attend the wedding. In the circumstances I would not have gone.

Like I said yesterday, I had to break all contact with my lot before we could find any peace. It hurt at first but now I know it was one of the best things I ever did.

Terri said...

(((((((((Donna))))))))))))

You are right someday they will all regret their behavior...sad

Know we are always here for you

Hugs
Terri