Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wedding

I went to the wedding and it was really fun.. My sister had a melt down bawling her eyes out.. Yes I walked over and gave her a hug... It made me sad to see my sister in so much pain.. Doesn't mean I'm forgetting what has happen...but it was that gut wrenching cry...you know the one..
I sat at the table will all my family...
I really enjoyed Pedro family I tried to speak the best Spanish I could.. I suck but my step sister Kristy said I was so cute that I tried to communicate. I have always love getting to know other people from other countries...
It interesting because there is always some common themes in every culture..
To love and be love
To matter to somebody..
music and dancing
kissing and you know (wink)
food..
alcohol lol lol
an many more
We are more the same than different...
My oldest son requested the song we dance to at his wedding... called MaMa's song by Boy's to Men..
I just love dancing with my oldest son Landon... it doesn't happen often...
I just love my kids so much...I truly can say I would die for them...
Overall my sister Gerry's wedding was beautiful for her...
Her husband came up and said you happy for me...(remember his english isn't the best)
I hugged him and kissed his cheek and said I love you(I said in Spanish I can't type Spanish) Pedro your a keeper in this family..lol lol
There is still tension with my sister and once this blow over we probably wont talk much...
I'm glad I went.. though

4 comments:

kbear said...

Moments cherished will not be forgotten no matter the difficulties. i'm happy you went and had a good time. your sister will remember this in time.~kbear

Bill said...

For some reason we always fight with our brothers and sisters. I'm over 60 years old and still battle with my little brother. I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding and are so outgoing with the new family. Have a great week.
My Regards, Bill.

Unknown said...

catching up today as it has been a busy weekend...

Terri said...

Glad you went to the wedding...and had a good time...and danced with your son...awww how sweet he requested that...

Congrats to all!

Hugs
Terri