Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voting

So today I went to early voting for those across the ocean we are voting for the president of our country... I wont say who I voted for but it only took me 5 minutes.. I left there thinking wow I just cast my vote for our president and it only took 5 minutes ..shouldn't something like that take hum an hour...or shouldn't there be a drum roll so somthing lol..oh well...It's done...
I will be glad when it all over sick of seeing the ads and such ..
Ready to move on...
Whomever wins I hope is better than what we have had...I'm just saying

6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy voting day... may the bestest person win :o)

xxx

Unknown said...

strange to be able to vote in advance

Jeannette said...

Well, not to long to go now before it is all decided. Your elections seem to go on forever lol

Louise *Star Dust* said...

I am going to vote early too. You are right, I think there should be a drum roll or something.

kbear said...

good for you. now i should do that too. i'll start looking for signs~kbear

Bea said...

I think when you know who you want to vote for, it really doesn't take long at all. Especially for President. Straight ticket is the quickest way, but may not always be the best way... if you want people on both sides of the fence, which I do... I don't I ever want it to be all Republican or all Democratic... I think we need a balance of both in our State government offices. So I take my time because I have a list I've made up in advance that I take into the voting booth with me. I voted this week... and I found an "I voted early" button at Obama's campaign office today. I'm going to wear it all week to remind folks of their new choice to vote early. I love that option! I am ready to move on too, but voting is very important.