Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Offical I Hate working for Dentists

So I got a call today from the Temp agency...
Temp Agency-Donna This is A
Me: Hello A how are you today?

Temp Agency: I have to cancel the next two weeks of work at Dr X
Me: oh ok Why did they not need a hygienist anymore( I have worked for this Dr About 4 X's)

Temp Agency: No they ask to have a different Hygienist
Me: REALLY! Could you tell me why?

Temp Agency: No they didn't say.... Did anything happen last time you worked?
Me: hummm not that I can recall...It was a slow day... He seemed ok with all I did and the patients told him he should keep me...lol lol

Temp Agency: it might have nothing to do with you you have worked for us a year and we have never had any complaints. Don't take it personel

Me: You know I am really getting tired of this I mean come on if there is something they need me to do different or something they don't like just tell me..Why are dentist such cowards.. I'm not a mind reader. I welcome all input..
Temp Agency: Sorry Donna it is very frustrating I know I'm sorry I got to answer this call don't worry you will find your place
Yep that was our conversation..
Honestly though ....

I thought that being they are professionals they would rise to a higher ethics.. Well putting DDS behind your name does not buy you brains,compassion or intelligence...

I have never met such a unprofessional clueless people as Dentist and there staff.
I have worked for fortune a 500 company for 16 years...Never a problem. It was a Damn hard company to work for but they gave you the rules and stuck to them and if you screwed up talk with you and helped you to be better...
Dentists live on there own island and do whatever they want...
They become dentists because the corporate world would eat them alive...
Now there are the exceptions but those good dentists I never get to work for only the morons..

I wish I had never wasted my umpteen thousands of dollars on this license..
I feel like such a moron for doing this..
I wish I would of went to school for nursing,counseling, or maybe something totally out of people care..
Yeah I'm pissed
I am giving you the clean version of my anger lol lol

8 comments:

kbear said...

Honesty is good for the soul:-)...stay true to your colors girlfriend! hugz~kbear

Jeannette said...

I can hear how peed off you are. Hope things improve.

Lisa L. said...

That really stinks! But, you have to stay true to yourself and one day you will find a good dentist to work for. I like your description of dentists and totally agree.

Mike said...

Sad to hear it. You may have to look on your own for a placement. The dentist may not want to pay the fees that go with it. Hang in their I know it can be rough.

Celeste said...

Guess what you can give the not clean version here on blogger! LOL I think Dentists live in their own world

Louise *Star Dust* said...

Hang in there you will find your place on one of their little islands. Don't regret getting your degree, you busted your butt doing it!

Paula said...

I know several people who have worked for one here in our town and none of them like to work for him. I think you will find your good one someday and I hope its soon.

Bill said...

I hope that your anger subsides and you can go on with your search for a "good" place. I don't think that Dentists have a corner on the "Jerk' field. Don't let it get to you, just move on. My REgards, Bill.