Saturday, October 25, 2008

Its offically

So got in a argument at hobby lobby with my sister.. It takes a lot for me to lose my cool but I did. I'm not proud of it but I did...
My sister teenage son is very arrogant and disrespectful.. He was cruel and mean to my son and I don't tolerate that...I jumped on my nephew about it and my sister yells at me don't talk to my son like that.. yeah the son that knocks holes in your walls cusses at you throws thing at you...
I'll talk to the little Ass anyway I want because he will not be abusive to me or my children..

Why was my nephew mad and being hateful??...because he wanted us to take him to eat and we had wedding stuff to you so since this 15 year old didn't get his way well then he thought he would be mean and cruel to my sister and me and my mom and my son..
What makes me mad about this is that I always have to defend myself and everyone just stand there and stares nobody comes to my aid ...they attack me for even rocking the boat..
Dysfunctional Assholes...
Yeah I'm pissed....more than you can every know.. Too much history here..
If I never saw then again it wouldn't bother me at this point.. after 47 years of this crap... I am done

7 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I'm sorry they allow it to be like that.

kbear said...

yeah you don't have to put up with that crap. hang in there. i'm behind you all the way~kbear

Louise *Star Dust* said...

That is sad that he is allowed to act that way and nobody says anything! You did right, don't let anyone disrespect you or your kids.

Jeannette said...

If they do not take him in hand now, they are going to have even more problems later on. I put up with crap from my brother all my life and then from his damned wife until I finally stood up and broke all contact four years ago. Difficult as they only live 150 yards from us. But we never speak and oh boy, is life so much more peaceful.

Paula said...

So sorry you had this to upset you today.

Terri said...

So sorry that your sister allowed her son to treat you all that way...I would have been in an arguement with my sister too if I was in that situation...it was just uncalled for...

Big Hugs Donna!

Terri

Bill said...

Sounds to me like this might be a good time to take a break for this kid. If he is walking all over his Mom then he sure isn't going to show you any respect. I'm sorry that you have to be involved in this type of behavior. My Regards, Bill.