Saturday, October 18, 2008

Campers and Tents oh my

Cub scout camp out this weekend.. Luck it was just 12 miles from the house. I came home tonight to sleep in my own bed..The osteoporosis in my hip was killing me from sleeping in the tent Friday night.. Plus I froze my butt off...well not literally but it damn well felt like it..plus all the snoring and farting from the other campers kept me up. i took 3 Benedryl I still couldn't sleep...
I did get a chuckle at all the noises that night though..

I will get up tomorrow and be at the campsite before they get up with my hot coffee in hand...
i will get funny look because some people will think that I left and seeing me there when they get up they will think maybe i didn't leave..
Sneaky huh lol lol

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

Your description reminded me of Blazing Saddles! More beans? lol

Louise *Star Dust* said...

You will be the rested looking one!

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

You're a true camper....resourceful!!!

kbear said...

yeah, sneaky to me..lol..enjoy the weekend anyways. my hip has been killin me lately too..brrr..kbear

Bill said...

You made me laugh. I sure remember Boy Scout camping trips. I think my Dad would have liked to skip out at night like you did. I hope it was a good weekend for everyone. My Regards, Bill

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Donna still trying to catch up with everyone ~ glad I have found you ~ Ally x