Thursday, October 9, 2008

What us gonna do

Did anybody ever watch the color purple..when cele said What us gonna do? I always thought that was a funny line so I say that sometimes when things aren't good and I need a good laugh.


I don't feel funny today. I have worked 3 days in a month...a rat couldn't live on that. With the economy the way it is the dental field is suffereing and it trickles down to me.

I am so tired of applying at jobs to be told I'm a good hygienist and they will call....but they never call..

I applied at UPS,ATT,Federal Government because I am desperate for income..

Frankly working in private industry is a crock if you ask me.. They do whatever they want and have noone to answer to...

The cooperate world can be hard at times but everybody has a boss and has to answer to someone...which helps







Gerry and Pedro Luis

My sister in engaged and I am excited for her.. The guy seems nice and I think this time she picked a good one...

My daughter n Law will be graduating fro College with her teaching degree I know she is ready.

Then my son will go to college fulltime and get his teaching degree.


I thought about buying a t-shirt that said by the time I figure out what I want to be when I grow up I will be Dead!!

I have done alot in my life...

1 comment:

kbear said...

Congrats to your sister and daughter-in-law! hang in there with the job market. try to think positively. don't give up, something will come along. hugz~karen