Wednesday, October 8, 2008

thank you to all


I must say I was a little miffed at AOL when they said they were closing but to be honest I never like there program. I felt they never put much effort to make it fun. I like blogger so far lots of cool things I can do...I am so glad to find everybody and maybe there alerts will work much better... I look forward to connecting and sharing my life and knowing how each of you are doing.


I have missed you much

Huggs from Texas

Donna
Ps This is my oldest son Landon and his wife Ashley we are at my hubby's 40th bday party.


6 comments:

kbear said...

Great photo! happy to see you again~karen

SolitaryDancer said...

I found you

Deb

Judith HeartSong said...

Good for you and welcome to Blogger.

Mike said...

Like the new blog picture. Plenty of fun things to do over here. You'll forget AOL pretty fast let me tell you.

Sara said...

This whole thing has awoken a new enthusiasm for blogs in me, so, every cloud has a silver lining :o)
xxx

Terri said...

So glad you made the move Donna!!

Hope your having a good weekend

Hugs
Terri