Tuesday, December 20, 2005

christmas party

So I'm sitting here thinking what was it I was suppose to bring to the 5th grade Christmas party..

opps holiday party.....

oh bite me its Christmas to me..

I look down and I have grown a 3rd boob...

.My new chichuahua puppy loves to climb in my shirt and sleep next to my heart....She is so sweet not to mention so warm..

So it will be 67 for Christmas here and all I can say is wh hoo!

white Christmas is very over rated in my book hate cold and the white stuff...

So exicting things for Christmas here..

Got a letter from the electric company informing us our average billing will go up about 70 dollars...Thanks for that and a merry freaking Christmas back at YA..

Gas company informed us a month earlier our average billing will go up about the same...

And we got a letter from some company saying we wrote them a check that bounced and now they are turning us into the credit bureau,,,

Now hold up before you thing were dead beats..

There is one problem with the last part...

We hardly ever....write checks ever.....we do everything through debit card

.And we have overdraft protection so...this letter looks a little skam to me...

We went to the bank this weekend to check our account and the bank said we don't know what these people are talking about you don't have any bounced checks on your account and you have overdraft so even ifthere wasn't funds we would cover it.....

And I got a Christmas card from a john warren....Don't know a Rose and John Warren....Maybe its a journal reader..

If so please forgive..

Well I'm off to walmart to buy the teacher a gift and some chips for the party....

Got to remove this third boob first...don't think chichuahua are welcome in the walmart...LOL

Oh one thing AOl your spell check sucks...You highlight a word and when I click on it you say no suggestions...So if you don't know the correct spelling then how do you know its wrong...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i worried then when i heard about the 3rd bood!! get to the dr's quick...i was going to say. panic over though. can i borrow your chinchilla...i'm freezing! Joanne

Anonymous said...

Well you kind of had a strange day in more ways then one, didn't you? Hope you don't get any strange phone calls tonight. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Paula

Anonymous said...

LMAO@ur last paragraph...
U tell em' girl!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.....you are becoming deformed.  I guess you should have been careful what you asked for when your were 12 years old and asked for "more boobs", huh?  LOL

Great entry!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your journal this morning. The spell check made me laugh! Your on the prayer group list so I thought I'd come by for a visit!
Terrie