Friday, December 16, 2005

guess what I did

Today camerons 5th grade class had a all day field trip....They sang at the mall...They were so cute... We went ice skating....

I couldn't get Cameron to go out there.... he started crying saying he was scared... I tried everything even bribe but he wasn't having it...

So I thought Well crap I will just go out there myself.. I have never ice skated....<check out the pictures of Donna on ice skates...ok stop laughing>

I wanted to be a ice skater when I was a little girl...

I was nervous afraid I would break my leg or worse look like a do fuss..

Ya know it was fun and really not all that hard....I was a really good roller skater when I was young...

I felt like roller skating but my ankles got tired...

I didnt fall thought

Yea!!!! Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U go girl!!!!
That is awesome...

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Look at you!!!!!!  Yee-ha!!!  That must have felt GREAT to be out on the ice trying something you never have done before!  And, just think, Cameron was feeling the same way as you did as a young girl.  So, at least you understood him!  Maybe one day he will have pictures of himself trying to skate when he gets older too!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Donna!!  I'm so proud of you!!!!  Go girl!!  You rock!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hello Donna! My name is Rhianna and I'm from TX also. Houston. I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks and thought it was time to introduce myself. I just wanted to say your sons are very handsome and your dog is the cutest!
Rhianna