Wednesday, December 28, 2005

conversations With Landon my 24 year old son

I was thinking December 31 will be Randy and my 11 year anniversary...

I remember when I told my oldest son 13 at the time I was getting remarried he said...

Oh Neva <my x husbands wife who hates me> laughed and said it will never last a year....

This has always been a funny joke between Landon and I every year since

We make little comments throughout the year...

So I called Landon tonight and I said...

Me: Hey baby will you do something for me?

Landon: sure mom what...

Me:<singing to the tune of my hump song> 11 years unhu unhu unhu tell little neva girl ...to put that in her butt and smoke it...

Landon: <Laughes> Well there were a few times when I wondered...

Me: Doesn't matter were still together so there

Landon: Laughes again and says hey

Me: What

Landon: I need your list for the wedding..Friday when ashely and I come over

Me: Huh ok I'll type it on up I guess

Landon: yeah mom its only 150 days away

Me: Laughing....150 days don't you think your rushing it a bit son...

Landon: Got to be Prepared

Me: okey dokey I will have one for you....

Landon: I will look at your list and decide who I want to invite

Me Yeah WHatever Landon psssffttt

Landon< laughing> talk to you later

Me: bye I love you

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 11 years!!! Your a trooper! ~Brandie

Anonymous said...

What a great relationship the two of you have... and he's getting married... it is good that you are such friends with each other. Glad you are back in the journal again!

Anonymous said...

Our anniversary is the same day as yours!  How funny!  We got together on New Years Eve and 14 years later, still stuck with each other.  LOL!  Todd's mother STILL doesn't think it will last though.  No one did actually.  Guess we both proved people wrong huh?
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Alright!!!  Way to go girl!!  Way to show 'em!!  Have a great anniversary!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

11 years..how WONDERFUL!!!! Thats definitely something for her to put up her butt and smoke!! LOL!!! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

happy for you!! now go 40 more!!! we will have 52 next august--seems like yesterday--people said ours wouldn't last either! we fooled em!