Sunday, December 18, 2005

Landon my oldest son is in Wichita Falls going to a wedding of a childhood friend..

I called him this morning at my moms... his grandmothers here is our conversation

Landon:Hello

Me: Hello baby what are you doing were you asleep?

Landon: NO Ashely and I were about to eat with with nenaw...Huh what did you say nenaw??...

Mom hold on a minute nenaw has to pray then we can eat and I can talk....

<He puts phone down I hear my mom praying then he gets back on the phone>

Me: DId you have fun at the rehearsal dinner?

Landon: Yes it was ok but where Kevin is having his wedding is so ugly..

Me: <Laugh> ok

Landon: I about froze my butt off last night in nenaws house..

Me: Yeah that my mom she is such a tight ass with her money she will only heat her room and lets everyone else freeze there asses off..

Landon: Mom I have you on speaker phone

Me: <long Pause> 

Landon: Laughs

Me: NO you don't cause if my mom heard what I just said she definitely would of had a smart ass comment to say back <Laugh

Landon: HA!!!! you have to admit I got you good though didn't I

Me: Yeah you did you little stink....That was a good one..

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!!! THATS THE TROUBLE WITH SPEAKER PHONES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S LISTENING IN...............JOANNE

Anonymous said...

he he he he......you have a little jokester there:)

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

That was classic!  Love how he teases you!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I coughed out some beer reading this!  Too f-ing funny!!

Love,
Russ