Thursday, December 15, 2005

pissey pissey pissey

Lately I have been just pissey inside....Hating everything life the holidays...broken toliets....

I don't like being like this...Could I have a brain transplant...

ok I need to write 5 things I'm thankful for even id I don't want to..

1.A loving Husband

2.Great kids

3.Healthy family

4. Won the lottery  <hey a girl can dream>

5.A warm bed to lie in at night..

When its cold outside I think of the homeless people who don't have a warm place or very poor or elderly who can't afford the pay for heat....

I have been working alot this week..that is probably why I'm gripey....

who knows.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called Seasonal Affective Disorder... S.A.D..... and I think 2/3 of the population has it.  Also, Christmas tends to make us depressed because we can never get our families all the gifts we'd like to, and the holiday never turns out as perfect as we'd like it.  We'll make it, every one of us!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hear ya. I haven't been able to get into the spirit of the holidays either. Take care, Brandie

Anonymous said...

if yuo can organise brain transplant can I have one as well?

Anonymous said...

gripe away!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh girl i understand...
cause i've been in a funk myself lately
just can't seem to get in the spirit like i usually do
around this time of year....Your home is so pretty!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Now, Donna I would have never figured you for a Scrooge!  LOL  I'm sure it's being overworked, cold, gloomy days, etc.  Here's praying you'll be bright and merry for Christmas!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

We hold on to what we can when things get rough.  You'll survive this, buddy!!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Holidays make me like this every single year.  Even though I try hard not to fall into that grumpiness, I still do.  I never have enough for the kids, I don't have family (except my own in this house), etc., etc.  But, I do try to make a list like you did of the things I am grateful for.  That's always a good idea!
Hugs and love,
Lisa a/k/a Fellow Grumpy