Thursday, December 1, 2005

The Phone Call

My coworker the RN called me tonight and left me a message....

She lives in the ritzy neighborhood...

She said a neighbor of hers was needing help with her baby...

<I'm very good with babies that is why she though of me>

Her message was she needs someone to sit at night with the baby 4 times a weeks to feed it and get up with it...

My first response<talking to myself of course> was ok if you don't want to take care of your baby don't freaken have one....This pisses me off when these rich woman pay someone else to raise there kids because they are too lazy...

I see it alot in this neighborhood my friend lives in....Most of these woman don't work...Come on

Irrates the hell out of me...I'm going to call my friend back and get the specifics and hope there are special needs to this...

If its plain lazyness....Then Hell No....Get your Ass up and feed your baby your self....PFFTTT!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!!!!
I totally agree...
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

So  agree!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell her to hire a NANNY !!!  

Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

sheesh!!!!  I agree!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Thats freakin rediculous if they are just wanting to be lazy..I mean..thats when you do the major BONDING with your child..when your feeding them..SHEESH..I would say HELL NO TOO!!..lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with these wealthy people who have babies and then think the hardest part is over with??  I think that baby definitely has special needs.  Specifically, a specific need to be adopted by responsible parents!!!!

Love ya,
Russ

Anonymous said...

The mother/child relationship solidifies with that middle-of-the-night ritual . . .  and that foundation is formed when the baby is cuddled and nursed, smells mom, looks into her eyes and stops to coo once or twice .. .  

SHE IS WILLING TO GIVE THAT AWAY?  It makes me so sad for the women that cry when they're alone because they'll never have that night-time bonding experience with a baby of their own.  MAKES ME SAD.
                                                                       Cyndygee

Anonymous said...

if you don't want to look after kids...don't have them! i have had 1 night apart from my baby since he was born...he'll be 2 in march. night feeds were the only time we were together alone when he was little. they were precious! Joanne

Anonymous said...

Those nights can be hard sometimes, but what a special time of bonding they miss.  -  Barbara