Saturday, December 31, 2005

Got me to thinking

Was over at Lisa journal and she was tagged. I thought I would try it...

5 werid things about me...

1. I can't stand to take a luke warm bath.It has to be very very hot. If I get in and can't get hot water..I get mad..I think this is because I am a very cold natured person

2. I have to sleep with a electric blanket and yes I will sleep with it even in the summer...Like I said I'm a very cold natured person..If I wake up cold I'm in a pissey mood.

3. I hate cleaning the house but I hate a dirty house..I clean house better with someone helping me..even if they don't really do anything..I like the company

4. I will not eat anything but real butter...Hate the fake stuff..

5.I will not touch the rails of a escalator...They never clean them and people always touch them...

Ok I'm offically werid lisa I guess you were right I am a typical Virgo..

6. oh and heres another one I hate clutter on my kitchen cabinets tops..I like it clean and clear except for a few items....

7.oh and here another one..can't stand a dirty toliet maybe this is from living with all males...I will clean the toliet like 2 or 3 times a day...even if just to wipe it down..

Ok I'll stop LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather clean when no one is around, that way I can blast music and dance like a fool!!!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I am not a clean freak, however, the butter thing is me all the way. I love Land o' Lakes, but will take housebrand, with the salt, thank you. I don't think much about germs on escalators or door knobs,.... I just wash my hands as soon as I get home and before eating, and anytime I've been shopping.. shopping baskets are another nasty breeding ground. Seen youngsters drooling on them, even biting the handle bar part, and I'm thinking "They're gonna get sick, mom!" I suppose that's how some build their immunites, though. Anyway, just wash hands often and that helps keep away the viruses. We're all a little weird! Bea

Anonymous said...

I've never thought of it as "weird," but I keep an antibacterial spray can under my desk -- to spray the air, pencils, pens, desktop, phone, etc. AFTER some clients have left .... I also keep a bottle of the liquid anti-bacterial soap in my desk ....

As for shopping cart handles, some stores are now providing "covers" .... phew.  Some things I prefer not to think about when I'm rolling around a supermarket ....
Is that weird of me?   LOL

Anonymous said...

I know.  I like my baths to be so hot that it takes me forever to get in as I inch myself in, saying "oo oo oo...hot hot hot".

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

Ummm, okay and you said I am weird?!??!  LOL!  I told ya' Virgo's are odd!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great wierd things.  Happy New Year to you!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, oh my god the hot bath thing is sooooooooo me too as well as the butter thing, lol.I wish somebody would send me the list of 5 things so I could do it too.Talk to you soon Lisa your new friend in J-land