Thursday, December 29, 2005

Here a klutz

Here a klutz there a klutz everywhere a klutz klutz..

Donna in Texas is a klutz e i e i o....

I don't know what is up with me but twice this week I have fallen or been hit with something...

I started to check my butt to see if there is a Kick Me sign on my back lol lol...

My front yard has a slope down..

I was standing on the sidewalk minding my own business looking for the kids...

I take a step and my foot hits part of the grass which was a small indented hole and

opps down I went I didnt even have time to cuss..LOl

Before I knew it I had done a somersault and stop looking up at the sky...

The first thing I thought....Yep you guessed it...

Damn I hope no one saw me....I sit up...The neighbor gets out of the car

I wave like I meant to be sitting in the grass facing the wrong way...

I banged up my knee and finger and an sore somewhat...oh well

Today my son was walking by my laptop and got caught up in the cord tripped pulling the cord fast and the heavy boxlike apperatus connect to the cord flew and wham right into my ankle bone..

Trust me I have a high pain tolerance but this sent me into the floor crying in pain..

I couldnt even speak it hurt so badly...I laid there untill I could catch my breath..

I told cameron is was ok I know he didnt mean to hurt me...

So I better not leave this house incase someone runs me over.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Poor you!  A somersault, huh?  Did the neighbor score the landing?  Glad you are relatively okay...JAE

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Maybe you should stay in bed? Growing again? Drink lots of milk, you'll benefit from the calcium... prevent those bones from breaking. But you have a good attitude... healthy to laugh at ourselves when we fall. They say. Did I say I love your journal? I do.

Anonymous said...

LMAO oh man i know exactly how you feel lol i feel at work and really bunged my self up the kids call me a train wreck:) hope you get to feeling better and stay inside:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Donna
I am so so sorry.
I hope your ok.
Are you sure my clumsiness didnt rub off on ya ??