Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just when you thought it couldnt get worse

Today's top story is Donna is a klutz but it gets better or I should say worse....

I accidentally shut the door on Chica my puppy...OH my gosh I felt so bad.. I ran her to the Vet..They x-rayed her leg but couldn't see a crack but if she doesn't start walking on her leg within 7 days I have to take her back...

They gave her some pain med and her shots that I needed to give her anyway..

All in all 186.00 buckaroos...Crap

anyway on lighter news on the way to the Vet my son started talking

Cameron: Momma did you know ever 3 seconds a child is born

Me: Are you sure 3 seconds where did you hear that

Cameron: well maybe it was 10 seconds I heard it on the news.

Me: Wow 3 or 10 seconds that's a lot of babies

Cameron: Well Its A really big world momma

Me: lol Yeah

Cameron: you know if the world was made of marshmellows there would be no more world hunger

Me: Well yeah that would be true your a really smart kidd..Did you know that

Cameron: un huh I do..

Lmao Crazy kid his mind never stops

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when you include these conversations with your kids!

Anonymous said...

LOL.......gee, it was bad enough when it was effecting just you.....now the puppy, and by extension (vet bills) the family!  What will we do with you!?  ;) -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Again!! Yes, it's time for you to go to bed. Take a good book with you, something to drink, a good light, and lots of pillows to prop yourself up. Also, the dog needs her own bed. For safety reasons. Hers.

Anonymous said...

Oh no poor puppy:) wanna go in on padded body suits LMAO

Deb

Anonymous said...

I remember once hearing that a woman was beaten by her husband every *** seconds.  I thought, damn.....she ought to leave him.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun