Tuesday, August 14, 2007

conversations

We are visiting family...and staying with my dad and stepmom.. we visited my mom also today at her house

my stepmom comes into the room laughing.. I ask her what was so funny and.....

Zach:<talking to my stepmom> Have you seen my mimi's house?

<mimi is my mother so you can keep the story straight>

Nonnie<stepmom>: yes I have she has white things in her house called dollies have you seem them?

Zach: yes I have...she<meaning mimi>lives alone she needs a pet

Nonnie: Or she needs to get married

Zach: naugh she already has been married ...she was married to your husband....

 

Too funny kids.. He has just figured out that my parents divorced....and my dad remarried but my mom didn't..of course they have been divorced..over 25 years..but this is all new to him

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...out of the mouths of babes...lol

kelly

Anonymous said...

Leave it to your kids to say the cutest things. Love it, Paula

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was funny!  

Anonymous said...

The things our children come out with ~ Zach figured that all out well didn't he !! ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Maybe Zach is just wise beyond his years!  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Our lives would be so dull without pets or children! They keep us laughing so we can put things into proper perspective. Zach is so funny! bea